USD100000.00 - 130000.00 / Yearly
May 29, 2019
We are seeking creative team players with a talent for challenging the status quo, coming up with unique ideas, negotiating and influencing for this role. You might be in a good place to advance your career with this opportunity's very competitive and generous compensation and benefits package. The Controller position is a full-time opportunity in the Cambridge, Massachusetts region.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or related. MBA or CPA would be preferred
• Industries they would be interested in – startup/tech, not for profit, Academia
• Need managerial experience – need to be a good people manager – 2 staff to manage
• Familiarity/experience with govt grants and the audit that goes along with them – they know this is realistically going to be a not for profit person – this is a major plus!
Why this company:-
• Fun start-up environment – very casual, team oriented, open office space/collaborative
• Great potential to grow and to help build accounting function
• Leading edge of technology w/GREAT visibility in the research/higher ed environment
• Casual dress code
• Definite opportunity to grow
• Free lunch a couple of times a week, social events
• Great Medical
• Dental and vision
• 401k, company provides 6% up front, no vesting period
• Free parking available
• 4 weeks’ vacation
For fastest consideration please send your resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110