$20.90 - 24.20/hr
April 18, 2019
Office & Administrative
- International travel coordination including itinerary, logistics, and ongoing customer support
- Coordinating orders to ensure process completion
- Providing all other Sales Assistant-related duties as needed
- Supporting sales teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Composing and proofreading correspondence and other documents
- Providing superior customer service
- Handling arrangements for travel and meetings
- Producing sales reports and presentations
- Supporting the sales department by promoting company products and services
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside clients and vendors
- 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
- Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field suggested
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westlake Village, CA2555 Townsgate Road
Westlake Village, CA 91361