USD16.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
May 23, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, process daily invoices/credit, and help with collection of past due balance
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Full cycle Accounts Payable
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations
-Other accounting duties as assigned
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an accounting clerk position preferred
If interested apply online at www.accountemps.com or give our office a call at 716-842-0801. You can also email your resume to [email protected]
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Buffalo, NY726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210