USD60000.00 - 75000.00 / Yearly
May 15, 2019
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage effective sales support process for the business development team through prospecting to deal close.
• Responsible for keeping business development sales pitch deck up to date and other marketing materials needed.
• Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities for BD team.
• Work with BD team to develop and research Targets in market to identify top tier practices and implement regular communication plan with defined metrics.
• Lead generation and prospect management through CRM task management, web inquiries, targeted mailers and direct prospecting focused on growing pipeline.
• Identify new business opportunities and proactively send out introductory package to help set up new meetings with prospects.
• Develop pipeline and forecast reports.
• Take lead on developing board summary reports and presentation layouts needed for BD.
• Assist with Letters of Intent (LOI) development, Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) administration and LOI Board approval submissions.
• Trade show management including coordinating attendance and preparing and sending materials for booth set up.
• Generate activity for Tradeshows, by sending invites, pre-tradeshow announcements through email, and post-show letters as directed by email.
• Conduct market analysis of targeted areas through website and database research.
• Track Due Diligence Information as received and distribute information to relevant parties.
If you have experience within business development and are seeking a fun new opportunity, please apply to this posting or email your resume to [email protected]
*MS Word, MS Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Nashville Dwtn, TN315 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37238