Service Desk Analyst
USD25.00 - 29.00 / Hourly
May 31, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Update and continually add information to internal Knowledge base
- Provide recommendations as to how to improve customer service and support
- Experience troubleshooting for Windows 7/10, MacOS, and iOS
- Active Directory experience
- Some SCCM experience
-Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Comfortable supporting C-Suite and executive users
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Proficiency in installing/troubleshooting desktop hardware/peripherals
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (LAN/WAN)
- Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Denver, CO1125 17th St
Denver, CO 80202