USD16.00 - 16.00 / Hourly
May 28, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Enter data into electronic applications
- Maintain office facility and resources
- File, copy and faxing for various departments
- Direct calls appropriately
- Accomplishes tasks independently
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- Thorough understanding of word processing and spreadsheets highly valued
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and want to advance your current position, we want to hear from you! If you thrive in a compelling work environment, this position may be perfect for you. This opening is expected to be staffed by the end of the week - don't hesitate in reaching out to us! Please send you resume to [email protected] for consideration!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110