Senior Magento / PHP Full Stack Developer
USD100000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
Boca Raton, FL
May 29, 2019
• Convert technical proofs into working software in a clear, concise and well documented fashion
• Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules, both standalone and extensions of Magento
• Solve complex performance and architectural challenges
• Integration of multiple complex databases
• Establish and follow coding standards and best practices for PHP based development
• Integration of user-facing and back end elements developed internally
• Collaborate and lead team based cross platform architectural and engineering projects
• Continuously analyze and optimize inefficiencies in existing systems
• Follow through on completed work to ensure effectiveness
• Take pride and ownership in work output
• 8+ Years of experience with object-oriented languages: Java, C#, PHP
• 6+ Years of experience in e-commerce systems with focus on scalable distributed systems
• 6+ Years building Magento extensions
• 4+ Years of experience developing complex integration between user-facing front end system and back end supporting applications
• Preferred working experience coding, using and designing REST API’s
• Experience in Magento 2.x MAJOR PLUS
• Proven discipline following coding standards and best practices for PHP based development.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL200 East Broward Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301