Credit & Collections Manager
USD28.75 - 32.50 / Hourly
Boca Raton, FL
May 31, 2019
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain corporate credit policy and recommend changes to management when applicable
• Evaluate consumer and/or commercial credit
• Maintain Customer Master file
• Hire, train, and supervise competent credit and collections staff
• Produce and analyze the following information and reporting: customer aging, credit hold status, doubtful accounts, new credit applications, accounts cash application completeness
• Research and resolve payment disputes and make recommendations for adjustments to accounts as needed
• Contact customers via phone to inquire about payment on past due invoices
• Interact with multiple departments including Internal Sales and Service personnel regarding customer disputes
• Big Corporate Credit and Collections experience
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in order to resolve account issues
• Ability to work well independently exercising strategic and decision-making skills
• Ability to understand issues and apply reason to resolve customer discrepancies
• Skilled in organization, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and attention to detail
• Strong phone presence and tactial ability on verbal negotiations
• Knowledge of basic accounting debit and credit principles
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Outlook and Excel
Education and Experience:
• At least 3+ years of management experience in a collections capacity.
• Bachelors degree highly preferred.
• The Incumbent should possess strong leadership, management, analytical, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is essential.
Call Robert Half Management Resources today at 561-835-0275 or email your resume to [email protected]
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
West Palm Beach, FL250 South Australian Avenue
One Clearlake Centre Suite 1404
West Palm Beach, FL 33401