Project Billing Specialist
$50000 - 55000/year
June 13, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Manage the billing process for a large book of business, processing 500 invoices per month
• Partner with Project Managers and the Project Accounting Team to obtain necessary documents (lien waivers) and approvals
• Ensure contracts are being adhered to and invoices are accurately coded and submitted in a timely manner
• Analyze and keep track of billed and unbilled projects to help lower DSO's and drive company KPI's
• Partner with the Billing Manager to improve processes and assist with any special projects or reporting
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• 2-4+ years of high-volume project billing experience
• Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
• Experience working for a project based service firm (construction, architectural, engineering etc.)
• Deltek Costpoint is a plus, must have large ERP system experience
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Sense of urgency and ability to independently prioritize competing deadlines
Qualified candidates should apply or email their resume directly to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202