Accounts Receivable Specialist
$50000 - 55000/year
June 13, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of Accounts Receivables to include applying and processing payments, researching discrepancies, running AR/aging reports and collecting on past due accounts.
• Manage customer/vendor relationships and update all accounts in accounting system.
• Prepare monthly AIA billings while partnering with Project Managers to obtain correct billing data.
• Manage change orders, lien releases, certificates of insurance, W-9’s and certified payroll reports.
• Assist the Accounting Department with additional tasks as requested.
• 3-5+ years of stable construction industry experience handling the following: Accounts Receivable, AIA billing, change orders, lien releases, certificates of insurance, w-9’s etc.
• QuickBooks, Vista Viewpoint or Sage/Timberline experience is required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to perform v-look ups and pivot tables.
• Ability to create efficiencies and jump in wherever necessary.
• Strong technical skills with the ability to assist in any system implementations.
• Strong attention to detail and research abilities with proven experience meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong internal and external communication both verbal and written.
Competitive benefits offered, paid parking, work-life balance, PTO, 401k, holiday pay etc.
Candidates who possess these qualifications should apply or email their resume directly to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202