Accounts Payable Team Lead
USD50000.00 - 63000.00 / Yearly
May 8, 2019
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Manage and improve upon the Accounts Payable process while reviewing, auditing, and approving invoices submitted in the accounting system.
• Prepare and process weekly payments (checks, wires, ACH and Credit Card) while expediting special handling.
• Monitor and reconcile accounts and transactions while researching and resolving any invoice discrepancies.
• Identify areas of cost savings such as vendor discounts and consolidated invoicing and assist in developing processes to achieve savings.
• Manage new vendor set up while managing and maintaining vendor relationships, files, W-9’s, and 1099 forms.
• Partner with the Accounting team and assist with the Accounts Payable general ledger reconciliations, journal entries and inquiries.
• Assist with expense reporting in Concur and the oversight of the company credit card program to include processing and recording company purchasing card transactions.
• Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed.
• Assist with special projects and additional accounting functions as needed.
• 5+ years of high volume Accounts Payable processing for a large organization.
• Team Lead/Supervisory experience with proven ability to manage and improve processes.
• Associates Degree in Accounting preferred, but will consider equivalent experience.
• General accounting knowledge/experience with handling journal entries and general ledger.
• Strong ability to work with vendors, reconcile/audit accounts and problem solve.
• Strong communication, customer service, follow up and research skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software quickly.
• Yardi experience is a plus. Concur experience is a plus.
• Positive attitude and team player mentality with the ability to assist in any area needed.
• Go getter with the ability to hit the ground running.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Competitive benefits offered, great work-life balance, paid parking, gym membership discounts, tuition reimbursement, 401k etc.
Candidates who possesses these qualifications should apply or email their resume and summary of skills directly to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202