Contract Billing Analyst
USD14.90 - 17.25 / Hourly
May 1, 2019
- Construct financial procedures and controls
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellence
- Investigate, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Obtain missing or correct data when necessary, after evaluating billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness
- Proficiency in billing
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
submit your resume to: [email protected]
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Bakersfield, CA5001 East Commercenter Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93309