Senior Corporate Accountant
USD70000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
June 14, 2019
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and social skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Skilled at time management
- Please contact Brandon Clark for inquiry or confidential consideration. [email protected] 864-232-4253 or LinkedIn.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Greenville, SC75 Beattie Place
Greenville, SC 29601