USD40000.00 - 50000.00 / Yearly
May 17, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Perform general accounting tasks, such as G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Code documents using the proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Create statements and reports that require the use of a number of sources
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong familiarity with accounting policy
- Expertise in sales
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326