USD12.35 - 14.30 / Hourly
May 21, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Submit orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Aid other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Catalog, review, and dole out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Welcoming visitors
- achievement oriented, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Customer service experience preferred
- Import customer service experience
- Billing experience
- Strong familiarity with complaints
- Incoming payments experience required
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position is offered exclusively through OfficeTeam. If you are passionate about succeeding as a Receptionist, contact us today! This opportunity is a great way to advance your career and skill set.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Knoxville, TN1111 Northshore Drive NW
Knoxville, TN 37919