May 24, 2019
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Aid other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Catalog, review, and dole out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- High attention to detail
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of filing
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
This career opportunity is available only through OfficeTeam. Contact us today- this is an exceptional opportunity that offers career growth for a driven and passionate Receptionist.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254