Robert Half Legal Consulting Solutions
Sunny Sanghani is a managing director of consulting projects for Robert Half Legal Consulting Solutions. He provides investigative support and solutions to clients in the areas of documentation gathering and review, evidence, compliance, electronic discovery management, records management initiatives.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management Oversight
- Managed Services
- Data Analytics
- eDiscovery Litigation Consulting
- Internal Audit/Sarbanes-Oxley
- Vendor Spend Review
- Document Management Platforms
- Industry Expertise - oil and gas, mining, biotechnology, consumer products, hospitality, higher education, healthcare, manufacturing
- Supported company’s general counsel to address a U.S. Senate Committee subpoena and various State Attorney Generals’ civil demands by identifying responsive criteria; worked with business owners to obtain documentation and facilitated reviews using an industry-standard software platform.
- Worked with internal audit and internal/external legal counsel to conduct investigation to identify suspected illegal employee actions in a subsidiary; supported findings with data analytics produced by company’s financial system.
- Helped internal counsel to adopt new eDiscovery tool to support pending litigation responses in an accurate and complete manner.
- Oversaw collection and production of materials for SEC, ITC, DOJ and FTC investigations. Facilitated transfer of responsive documentation to the company’s external counsel for transmission to the entity, reducing costs by conducting activities with the company’s internal resources.
- Provided document discovery consultation, review and production services for clients related to FCPA matters in conjunction with internal and external counsel.
- Supported a large healthcare provider with analysis, development and execution of a sustainable records management initiative identifying $760,000 in annual savings.
- Certified Expert - Excel, Word Core and PowerPoint Core
- Appropriately scoped a Records Management Assessment to pinpoint essential eDiscovery items by correlating the organization’s process with the best industry practices and benchmarks and identifying key recommendations with purposes of mitigating risk for legal, IT and the Business. Developed a strategy to address potential eDiscovery costs and minimize the impact to the company.
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration – Accounting, University of Arizona
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified Specialist in eDiscovery (CEDS)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)