Courtney Brod is a vice president with Robert Half Legal’s consulting solutions practice, where she provides consultation and support to law firms and corporate legal departments to create operational efficiencies, mitigate risks, reduce costs, and design customized managed document review and eDiscovery solutions.
Ms. Brod most recently served as a senior director of legal projects, overseeing the Minneapolis and Washington, D.C. markets. Before joining Robert Half in 2014, she practiced law as an attorney for a national defense firm in Minneapolis.
Areas of Expertise
- eDiscovery Managed Document Review (including workspace and technology)
- Litigation Consulting
- Records Management and Information Governance
- Legal Project Staffing and Recruiting
- M&A Due Diligence
- Compliance and Internal Audit
- Contract Lifecycle Management
- Juris Doctor, St. Thomas University
- Bachelor of Arts, English and Psychology, St. Thomas University