Jane Funk is a Vice President with Robert Half Legal’s consulting solutions practice. A lawyer by trade, and with 10 years of experience in the legal field, Ms. Funk has a primary focus on cost-effective managed review solutions, eDiscovery project management and consulting. She regularly consults with Am Law 200 law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, and privately held businesses regarding processes and procedures surrounding document and data management litigation, government investigations, and cost-containment strategies within the compliance, regulatory, audit, and privacy sectors. Ms. Funk’s role includes the facilitation of large-scale document reviews in the course of litigation, eDiscovery, records retention and destruction, information governance. She also oversees project management, contract review and negations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and all legal engagements requiring eDiscovery, legal project staffing and management consulting resources.
Prior to her current role, Ms. Funk served as Director of Legal Projects for Robert Half Legal, serving the Illinois markets. Before joining Robert Half, she worked as a Commercial Litigation attorney at a boutique law firm in Chicago.
- eDiscovery Managed Document Review (including workspace and technology)
- Legal Project Staffing and Recruiting
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, BA in English and political science
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, JD
- Jagiellonian University- Krakow, Poland, international business and trade law studies
- Women in eDiscovery, member
- Chicago Bar Association, member
- American Bar Association, member