Fred Getz is a director with Robert Half Legal's consulting solutions practice. He currently works on eDiscovery projects, government services and special projects. Previously, he was executive director of Robert Half's Salaried Professional Service, which he developed and managed for 10 years. It was created to meet the needs of companies who required rare skill sets for long-term projects with no turnover. He started his career with Robert Half in Hartford, Conn. in 1978, by launching a new division, Accountemps. Mr. Getz ran all Robert Half divisions in Detroit and Chicago for 11 years. He has traveled extensively to develop offices and train staff in other markets.
Areas of Expertise
Mr. Getz coordinates all services at the project level to ensure that client needs are fulfilled seamlessly. He locates external real estate solutions and ensures that client space/facility requirements are met. He works closely with clients, counsel and Robert Half staff to ensure that billing solutions meet client specifications and all aspects of eDiscovery review are running smoothly.
Before starting with Robert Half, Mr. Getz coordinated all services for the largest commercial accounts at The Hartford Insurance Group. He received his CPA while he was an auditor with Price Waterhouse & Co.
- Bachelor of Science, Ohio Wesleyan University
- Master of Business Administration, University of Cincinnati
Professional Association Memberships
- Illinois CPA Society, AICPA, Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- IMA Chicago, Past President
- Speaker for many organizations and events, including the ICPA Society, National Association of Credit Management, National Association of Car Dealers, and IMA