Cynthia Lynn is a senior manager with Robert Half Legal's consulting solutions practice. She has more than seven years of professional experience designing and implementing complex eDiscovery projects. With an in-depth understanding of eDiscovery, litigation technologies and the litigation lifecycle, she is able to aptly define the client's needs and anticipate potential issues while maintaining proper documentation to create an accurate and defensible review process.
Areas of Expertise
- Electronic Discovery
- Project Management
- Discovery Risk Management
- Intellectual Property
- Culled over 4.9 Terabytes of data down to 300 Gigabytes of potentially responsive documents for a complex litigation involving a leading pharmaceutical company. Managed a team of over 20 reviewers for approximately a year while creating processes to protect the company's intellectual property and to navigate HIPAA concerns.
- Collected data across three continents for five different entities in an international banking matter. Managed teams of foreign language and English-speaking attorneys while they reviewed documents in the co-defendants' shared database. Designed and implemented the complete process from document collection to production and the extensive redaction of confidential financial information.
- With only two days' notice, assembled a team of 50 attorneys, document review site and the technology infrastructure to complete the review of over 100,000 documents in three days. Implemented a streamlined communications and documentation protocol and a Quality Control process.
- Worked with a client to review and document their existing eDiscovery processes, conducted interviews with key stakeholders to understand current practices in place. Leveraged industry best practices as applicable, and created a high-level design of their updated operating model. Identified operational gaps with the current processes and steps for addressing them in future projects.
- Juris Doctor, University of Michigan Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Michigan
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- State Bar of California
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- kCura Certified Review Specialist
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists