We understand business needs can change at a moment’s notice and it’s critical for an IT team to be able to flex to meet those needs. That’s why Robert Half Technology offers both an on-site and off-site service desk solution, providing a custom level of support to achieve your business goals.
Think of us as an extension of your team. Our off-site service desk solution provides you with access to a U.S.-based IT service center with a project manager and service desk team dedicated to your company’s needs.
Our off-site service desk solution features:
- Trained and supervised service desk team. Overall management of a dedicated service desk team of highly skilled Tier 1 and 2 technical and operational support staff, with leading industry certifications like HDI, ITIL, MCP, ServiceNow and others. This team can be integrated with your own on-site service desk for a hybrid solution or help replace your own service desk team.
- Secure and scalable workspace. Our IT service center offers secured connectivity to client systems and 5,700 square feet of secured space that can accommodate more than 250 support staff, giving clients the option to scale up their service desk team as needs expand.
- Access to leading technology. Our off-site service desk solution provides access to state-of-the-art technology, including the industry-leading ticketing software (ServiceNow), a world-class telephony platform and a redundant network infrastructure so there is always-on access to your service desk. The infrastructure was designed and is supported by our own Robert Half corporate IT team.
- We work with you. Robert Half Technology works with clients to assess current capabilities and establish program goals to reach the desired business state.
- Cost and energy savings. Save on labor costs associated with managing a service desk team as well as real estate and energy costs associated with maintaining a support center.
Learn more about our Managed IT Services and off-site service desk solution, as well as the many other benefits of working with Robert Half Technology.