In addition to our traditional project and full-time staffing services, Robert Half Technology can quickly deploy a team of experienced IT consultants for program management, coordination and implementation of large-scale projects on a regional, national and global basis.
Hiring a full-time resource can be very expensive, especially when you don’t have a full-time need. Robert Half Technology Managed IT Services enables companies to maintain the full-time staff required to manage normal workloads and bring in project SMEs for special projects, such as hardware and software refreshes, upgrades, mobile application development and BI projects.
Robert Half Technology’s Managed IT Services is your single source for staffing large-scale IT projects:
Coordination and Project Management: Coordination across multiple locations and geographical areas using local resources.
Accelerated Contractor Enablement: Dedicated Project Manager serves as your in-house expert and point of contact and manages all steps of the process including onboarding of new consulting resources.
Cost Control: Seamless communication with your Project Manager ensures that projects move in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Software Consulting Services: Access to Protiviti’s global business consulting and internal audit capabilities on a lower cost, customized solution basis.
Access to Robert Half Network: Ability to leverage resources from Robert Half’s other staffing divisions to provide accounting and finance, creative, administrative and legal staffing support as needed.
IT projects we service include:
- PC deployment or hardware refresh
- Office relocations
- POS system deployment/upgrades
- Operating system upgrades
- Quality assurance testing
- Network infrastructure
- Data migration/validation
- Mobile device deployment
- Collaboration tool customization specializing in SharePoint, Salesforce.com, .NET and SFDC
- Help desk and desk-side support outsourcing - on-site and off-site
An extra level of service from coordination, IT project management to execution.
Learn more about our Managed IT Services and the many benefits of working with Robert Half Technology.
Managed IT Services Client Testimonials:
- A large call center wanted a single source to manage their infrastructure needs, Robert Half Technology quickly deployed a team to help manage the solution. After contractors provided architecture guidance, subject matter knowledge and implementation support, over 1,000 thin clients were deployed across four call centers. As a direct result of the managed IT services initiative, the client was able to refocus its own desktop support staff on higher-level tasks, while reducing potential PCI compliance costs.
- Our software client was facing the end of life with its operating systems and they used Robert Half Technology to quickly update over 1,800 desktops and laptops throughout their domestic offices. The client was thrilled with the attention to detail that was paid by each consultant which resulted in many user compliments regarding how seamless the entire process was. Subsequently, Robert Half Technology was engaged to optimize SCCM to better fit the local and international implementation. This IT services project was completed on time and within budget and the advanced planning allowed the client to forecast its costs and timelines better, as well as reduce service calls and tickets for the users throughout the world.
- A top US bank engaged us to help manage a significant post-merger change to their internal end-user environment in 900 branch and home office locations. Overseeing this managed IT services effort involved remediating the remote access approach for approximately 8,000 users, deploying a new encryption solution to 16,000 desktop computers and converting 30,000 users to new enterprise software for Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory Solutions. The project was completed on-time and within budget.
- A technology company needed help integrating a newly-acquired company into their network infrastructure. Robert Half Technology provided skilled technicians with expertise in network and phone systems. The IT services project involved planning and installation of new Cisco equipment (redundant firewalls, routers, core switches, and access layer switches), a new Cisco phone system, setting up a new domain controller and file server, and migrating users over to the new technology. Robert Half Technology helped the client meet its deadlines for integrating its new subsidiary.