Location : Somerset, NJ
Post Date : March 14, 2017
Employment Type : Consulting
Job Order Number : 02760-9500135989
Description :The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage and provide IT Network Infrastructure support across the offices globally.
Provide second and third level support to Network Operations and Service desk teams
Support network upgrades that include switch replacement in small, medium and large networks.
Support an enterprise level wireless solution in small, medium and large networks
Diagnose and resolve network bottleneck issues within a LAN and WAN.
Investigate failures to find the root cause and drive resolution.
Provides 24/7 production support to the enterprise.
Provides World Class Customer Service to internal and external customers.
Supports and maintains production applications.
Processes requests from internal ticketing systems.
Provides support for compliance initiatives i.e. SOX.
Performs analysis of network needs and contributes to design of network architecture, security, integration, and installation.
Configure Solarwinds to monitor network equipment.
Configure Solarwinds to provide reporting of network environments.
Requirements :• Demonstrated experience in the area of centralized monitoring, network capacity planning, network performance reporting, network optimization, and troubleshooting of enterprise network deployments.
• Demonstrated experience implementing security policies and procedures for networks.
• Working knowledge in BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, DMVPN, HSRP, PBR, CBAC, VRF, PKI’s Client and Clientless SSL VPN, Windows AD/ DNS/DHCP/PKI and 802.1x specifically EAP-TLS, Solarwinds.
• Proven experience on Cisco ASR and ISR Routers, L2/L3 Switches, Cisco Nexus, Juniper, Palo Alto, Cisco VSS, Cisco ASA & IPS, BigIP LTM/GTM/WA, Websense Proxy servers, Riverbed WAN Optimization, and Cisco WLCs.
• CCNP or equivalent experience are required. MCITP, MCSE, and Palo Alto certified are a plus.
• Aerohive ACWA, ACWP or ACNP certifications are a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills desirable.
• Architecture, engineering and construction experience desirable.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540