Location : Princeton, NJ
Post Date : February 22, 2017
Employment Type : Contract to Full Time
Job Order Number : 02760-9500226206
Description :This position will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating, developing and implementing business technology solutions, policies and procedures as needed for business development and requirements therein. The qualified candidate should be able to design, develop and implement applications for BPI (Business Process Improvement) system throughout the Company, manage vendor deliverables and timelines and mitigate business risks both technically and financially.
Requirements :• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Notable business financial skills are required
• Designs new applications by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.674.2094 or visit roberthalf.com/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Princeton, NJ 08540