Location : Princeton, NJ
Post Date : March 14, 2017
Employment Type : Contract to Full Time
Job Order Number : 02760-9500226206
Description :This position will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating, developing and implementing business technology solutions, policies and procedures as needed for business development and requirements therein. The qualified candidate should be able to design, develop and implement applications for BPI (Business Process Improvement) system throughout the Company, manage vendor deliverables and timelines and mitigate business risks both technically and financially.
Requirements :• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Notable business financial skills are required
• Designs new applications by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540