IT Security Project Manager
Location : Cranbury, NJ
Post Date : March 31, 2017
Employment Type : Contract to Full Time
Job Order Number : 02760-9500226083
Description : Proactively coordinate, monitor, and communicate the scheduling, financials, and technical performance of projects during execution and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
Define project structure, team roles and responsibilities consistently.
Identify and schedule resources to meet project plan objectives.
Meet with customers and internal stakeholders to effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear manner.
Efficiently identify and solve project issues as they arise.
Pay is up to 70/hr.
Please email [email protected] if interested.
Requirements :• Very strong leadership skills with 3-5 years of experience leading regulatory, information security, risk, compliance, and/or audit projects for large organizations
• Demonstrated project management skills; must plan and manage multiple concurrent customer engagements, report on progress, identify and communicate risks and issues, and meet schedule, scope, and profitability targets
• Proven presentation preparation and delivery skills to a diverse audience from C-suite to end users
• Prior employment with a consulting organization or in an external customer-facing role a plus
• Strong HIPAA knowledge and experience with third-party security frameworks a plus
• Ability to work independently with little guidance and supervision
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent prioritization, negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540