IT Security Project Manager
Location : Cranbury, NJ
Post Date : February 22, 2017
Employment Type : Contract to Full Time
Job Order Number : 02760-9500226083
Description : Proactively coordinate, monitor, and communicate the scheduling, financials, and technical performance of projects during execution and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
Define project structure, team roles and responsibilities consistently.
Identify and schedule resources to meet project plan objectives.
Meet with customers and internal stakeholders to effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear manner.
Efficiently identify and solve project issues as they arise.
Pay is up to 70/hr.
Please email [email protected] if interested.
Requirements :• Very strong leadership skills with 3-5 years of experience leading regulatory, information security, risk, compliance, and/or audit projects for large organizations
• Demonstrated project management skills; must plan and manage multiple concurrent customer engagements, report on progress, identify and communicate risks and issues, and meet schedule, scope, and profitability targets
• Proven presentation preparation and delivery skills to a diverse audience from C-suite to end users
• Prior employment with a consulting organization or in an external customer-facing role a plus
• Strong HIPAA knowledge and experience with third-party security frameworks a plus
• Ability to work independently with little guidance and supervision
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent prioritization, negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.674.2094 or visit roberthalf.com/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Princeton, NJ 08540