Posted by Monica Nakamine on Monday, January 5, 2015 - 07:00
How do you keep your star employees from flying the coop?
It is not uncommon for the top-tier, brightest tech talents in any organization to search for new opportunities at other companies. Retention is a simple concept, but a tricky one to make stick if you’re not proactive or if you don’t have a game plan. Even when employees decide to leave despite your best effort to make them stay, what’s the most effective way to move forward?
Sign up for “How to Retain Your Employees and What to Do If You Lose Your Star Player,” a webinar on Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 11:00 am PT, 1:00 pm CT and 2:00 pm ET. From industry leaders Robert Half and Glassdoor, you’ll learn how to predict, prevent, manage and cope with staffing changes and employee transitions.
- Who: Hiring managers and HR professionals
- What: Webinar on How to Retain Your Employees and What to Do If You Lose Your Star Player
- When: 11:00 am PT | 1:00 pm CT | 2:00 pm ET
- Read the signs when employees are about to resign
- Establish a “disaster plan” to help team members cope and move on
- Be transparent about turnover to other employees – and how to use it to your advantage