Creative & MarketingSalary Data and Hiring Trends
Get immediate access to pay ranges for creative and marketing roles that are customized for your location.
Select the location and other job details to get a salary range.
Hot creative and marketing jobs
As the demand for online retail and other digital offerings increases, companies must ensure they can deliver quality experiences and marketing campaigns that meet their customers’ expectations.
Some of the most in-demand roles are:
- Content strategist
- Communications specialist
- Digital strategist
- E-commerce marketing manager
- Front-end web developer
- Graphic designer
- Instructional designer
- Marketing automation specialist
- Search engine optimization (SEO) specialist
- Search engine marketing (SEM) specialist
- User experience/user interface (UX/UI) designer
- UX researcher
- Video producer
Check the Salary Calculator for starting salary ranges for these positions and download the guide to learn about other emerging roles.
Creative and marketing professionals with the most sought-after skills often command higher starting salaries in today’s hiring market. These are the skills that employers have the hardest time finding:
Employers are seeking professionals with these in-demand skills and expertise:
- Marketing automation and demand generation
- Customer relationship management
- SEO and SEM
- UX and UI design
- Web design and development
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning