Get your 2018 creative and marketing Salary Guide
Download The Creative Group 2018 Salary Guide now for all the in-depth salary data you need to help you make the best hiring and career decisions, including starting salary figures and insights into new compensation trends. Get it now to see:
- Starting salaries for more than 80 creative and marketing positions
- Adjustments to accurately customize salaries for more than 135 cities across the country
- Emerging trends in digital marketing that affect hiring and skills requirements
- Which positions and skill sets are in greatest demand
Hiring in other fields?
Thanks for your interest! Your download will be emailed to you.
Don’t go into salary negotiations blind. Use the Salary Calculator to determine current wages for creative and marketing positions based on your location and other key factors.
Hiring outlook for creative and marketing
The creative and marketing hiring landscape continues to change rapidly. Stay on top of emerging trends by viewing these infographics. See which jobs are hottest and which creative specialties will likely see the most salary growth.
Ten creative and marketing jobs to watch in 2018
Creative and marketing roles have evolved tremendously over the last few years. Learn about the 10 roles in these fields that offer lots of opportunity and what starting salaries are for 2018.
Creative and marketing salaries across the U.S.
Salaries for creative and marketing roles vary across the U.S. Find out what compensation is like for the same positions in different cities.
WEBINAR: 2018 Salary Talk: Creative Talent Recruiting Strategies
Having a strong understanding of current hiring and compensation trends is a critical first step to winning over top candidates. But that’s just the start. Join us for a complimentary webinar to find out:
- How much to pay creative and marketing professionals in 2018
- The real deal on popular benefits, incentives and perks
- Recruitment and retention strategies that resonate with creatives