Get your 2018 finance and accounting Salary Guide
Download the 2018 Robert Half Salary Guide for Accounting and Finance Professionals now for starting salaries, exclusive insights into hiring and compensation trends, and detailed research into benefits and perks that help land top talent. Get it now to:
- Find salary data for more than 190 accounting and finance jobs
- Customize wage ranges for more than 135 U.S. cities
- Learn what steps you must take to hire and retain top accounting and finance talent
- Get insider information on industry trends that influence hiring in 2018
- See the hiring outlooks for public accounting, corporate accounting and financial services
Thanks for your interest! Your download will be emailed to you.
Use the Salary Calculator to get a quick, customized salary target for more than 190 accounting and finance jobs. The Salary Calculator takes many factors into account, including the local market, company size and skill set, to give you the details you need for setting budgets or negotiating a job offer.
The hiring landscape for accounting and finance jobs
Stay up to date on which accounting and finance roles are in greatest demand in 2018.
Ten accounting and finance jobs to watch in 2018
See the top 10 positions in the accounting and finance fields in 2018, as well as the midpoint salaries these professionals can command.
Finance and accounting salaries across the U.S.
See how salaries stack up for key accounting and finance roles in 2018 — and where they will likely exceed the average.