Cantonese Speaking Administrative Assistant
Location : San Francisco, CA
Post Date : February 24, 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 00416-9500262975
Description :Robert Half Healthcare Practice is in search for a Cantonese Speaking Admin Assistant to start immediately.
If you are interested in this listing and have already registered with Robert Half, please call in your availability and ask to speak with the job coordinator at (415) 391-1306.
If you are a new candidate, email your resume directly to Sophia Hussain at [email protected]
Review and assist in creating staff schedules to maintain adequate staffing for all shifts, while helping staff to maintain standardized work schedules and loads and ensure customer complaints are addressed promptly.
Assist the Facilities Manager with obtaining pricing, coordinating work schedules, defining scopes and managing services with vendor/contractors.
Assist in oversight of janitorial daily and project activities including but not limited to: vendor/contractor coordination, identifying deferred cleaning needs, creating and maintaining regular deep cleaning project schedules, etc.
Assist Manager with the development of preventative/scheduled maintenance and cleaning program for the purpose of ensuring all properties and associated equipment, furnishings and finishes are maintained in a safe, clean and efficient working condition.
Receives, identifies and distributes all facilities work orders to the correct parties. Provides clear and prompt communication with requestors to ensure that department is providing the best possible service.
Coordinates time for training for employees in work methods, use of tools and equipment, and relevant safety precautions; models safe work methods.
Assists Manager with documentation of regular quality, service, safety and site inspections for proper recordkeeping.
Create purchase orders and follow through on complete contract and invoicing process.
Schedule set up and clean up for meetings, parties and events.
Represents the organization in a professional and courteous manner.
Requirements :• Must possess a high school diploma. College Degree preferred.
• Minimum of (3) three years of project or team coordination.
• Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
• Ability to create efficient work plans and project scheduling to accomplish both daily and larger scheduled events related to project work.
• Must be flexible and work well in a fast paced environment.
• Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with ability to prioritize, manage multi-functional task, work effectively under pressure and against strict time constraints.
• Must have a valid State of California Driver’s License.
• Must have a reliable form of transportation. Must be able to travel to various work-site locations on demand.
• Must have a good understanding of computer skills including email, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Ability to learn new platforms used for purchasing, scheduling, work orders and asset management.
• Interest in helping to create a new standard of care and growing an impassioned service oriented culture that will empower and inspire our team (internal or external) to go above and beyond to achieve the best end result.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local OfficeTeam branch at 888.981.6731 or visit roberthalf.com/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
San Francisco, CA 94111