Posted by Robert Hosking on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 00:00
Thanks for visiting the OfficeTeam blog! We’ve been posting content here for a few weeks now, but as executive director of OfficeTeam I wanted to take the time to officially welcome you to this site. We’re excited to provide administrative professionals with the latest career and management advice here.
As we start 2014, now’s a great time to think about how you can advance your career and build your administrative skills.
Here are just a few recent OfficeTeam blog posts that will help you get your year off to a great start:
- Breaking Free From Bad Habits in the New Year
- The Write Stuff: 5 Steps to Building Your Written Communication Skills
- Hiring and Salary Trends for Administrative Positions in 2014
- "How Can I Upgrade My Administrative Skills?"
- 6 Tips for Effectively Managing Email
Don’t forget to subscribe by email to the OfficeTeam blog on the right column of this page if you are interested in staying up-to-date on our latest posts.
As we continue to provide career and management resources and tips for building administrative skills on the OfficeTeam blog, we’d love to hear your feedback. Your comments are always welcome below!
And if something’s on your mind or there’s a topic you’d like to see covered, let us know!