SEC Reporting Analyst
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
Post Date : July 17, 2017
Employment Type : Interim/Project
Job Order Number : 00210-9500656814
Description :Management Resources is seeking a SEC Analyst to consult with our Scottsdale client. The SEC Analyst is responsible for preparing financial disclosures in the Company's Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and Earnings Release; compensation disclosure tables for the Company's proxy statement filing; quarterly and ad hoc financial schedules and analysis for senior management and external auditors.
*Prepares financial statements and disclosures for the Company's filings, including, but not limited to, Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and statutory filings. Prepares supporting schedules and documentation for information contained in external filings.
* Assists with XBRL process. Liaises with Legal and Investor Relations regarding required filings and external reporting.
* Prepares benefit plan financial statements.
* Completes monthly debt covenant reporting.
* Assists in monitoring and summarizing changes in GAAP and implementation of new accounting guidance.
* Supports Financial Reporting Manager and Director with ad hoc analysis or special projects as assigned.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to [email protected]
Requirements :* 5+ years SEC Financial Reporting experience
* Public experience a plus
* Experience with GAAP related research and application of pronouncements
* Knowledge of and experience with SEC filing and regulatory requirements
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and - Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Proficient user of Microsoft office applications
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Phoenix, AZ 85016