Senior Cost Accountant - Excellent Consulting Opportunities!
Location : Columbus, OH
Post Date : March 03, 2017
Employment Type : Interim/Project
Job Order Number : 03350-9500393228
Description :Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry (March 1, 2016) and we have current consulting opportunities for experienced Senior Cost Accountants in the Columbus area.
If you are a Senior Cost Accountant confident with owning the entire cost accounting process in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk with you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor
- Review manufacturing expenses and prepare accruals as needed
- Prepare monthly actual vs budget and quarterly analyses related to inventory, cost of sales, product sales, deferred revenue and other related accounts
- Maintain bill of materials and product routings
If you are interested in the Senior Cost Accountant position or any other opportunities with Robert Half Management Resources, please contact Resources Specialist Sean Whitford at (513)621-4243 or [email protected]
- At least 3 years of Cost Accounting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Strong ability to maintain bill of materials and product routings
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Columbus, OH 43215