Location : Bloomington, MN
Post Date : July 17, 2017
Employment Type : Interim/Project
Job Order Number : 02302-0009356798
Description :Our client is seeking a contract Payroll Benefits Analyst for a long term assignment.
The Payroll Benefits Analyst supports the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related services, including recordkeeping, benefit administration and reporting. This position is responsible for the administration of timetracking and payroll systems and provides support to the benefits and Human Resources team.
- Adhere to payroll workflow to ensure accurate and timely entry and processing of assigned payroll transactions, such as new hires, gift cards, COBRA notices, employee master information changes, etc.
- Handle the administration of contractor onboarding and updates and ensure proper setup of information and valid data transfers to/from payroll service.
- Provide superior customer service and problem resolution as one of the primary contacts who responds to benefit programs, unemployment and payroll inquiries and requests.
- Assist with the employee onboarding process and provide necessary information to new hires to acclimate them to the organization.
- Establish and maintain personnel files and ensure records are correctly filed, maintained, reviewed and archived.
Requirements :Qualifications: Associate #146;s degree in Human Resources, Accounting or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience in similar field 8-10 Years of experience
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans