Throughout each year, Robert Half Management Resources surveys employees and executives from large and small firms alike to identify emerging workplace trends. We gain additional insight through our alliances with professional associations in the accounting and finance fields and our experience placing thousands of project professionals each year.
We build on this information to create and continually update our thought leadership library. We offer this material — the latest in career and employment advice for finance, accounting, and business systems consultants — through a variety of channels.
Whether you are new to financial consulting or actively working as a consulting professional, we have a collection of free resources about topics ranging from how to build your consultant network to salary information.
You have many options and areas of emphasis to choose from when partnering with consulting and staffing agencies. The links below provide vital information to help you with these important decisions.
Financial consulting career basics
- Here's Why a Staffing Agency Should Be Part of Your Professional Network
- 5 Tips for Using Social Media to Build Your Consulting Network
- What Type of Consultant Salary Can You Expect?
Finding assignments that work for you
- Making the Most of a Financial Consultant Networking Event
- How Long Should You Wait Between Temporary Management Jobs?
- Secrets for Finding the Best Management Consulting Jobs