Posted by Tim Hird on Monday, January 6, 2014 - 00:00
Happy New Year, and thank you for visiting the Robert Half Management Resources blog! We’ve been building our content to provide regular insights on the trends affecting senior-level finance, accounting and business systems professionals and businesses. We'll be sharing results of our ongoing surveys of CFOs and featuring insights and overviews of thought leadership from Protiviti, a Robert Half subsidiary and global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit.
Our goal is to offer timely updates on issues that matter most to you and will help you manage your business and career. Below are recent posts that may interest you:
- CFOs Most Likely to Tap Financial Consultants for Finance and Accounting, Business Systems Projects
- Strong Demand for Business Systems Analysts
- 5 Key but Lesser-Known Requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Staying Ahead of the Compliance Curve
- Getting Ready for 2014 – Looking at CFO and Finance Priorities for the Coming Year
As you review the content, please add your comments and let us know what else you’d like to see us cover. We appreciate your time and look forward to your feedback.