Posted by Robert Half Management Resources on Monday, December 1, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Finding accounting and finance job candidates with in-demand experience remains difficult for many financial executives. Figuring out how to attract them and add them to your team is another challenge.
Robert Half’s upcoming webinar, "What You Need to Know to Hire and be Hired in the New Year: 2015 Financial Employment and Compensation Outlook," can help you identify and employ top performers in the year ahead. To register, click here.
Topics and tips
The webinar will discuss accounting and finance hiring and salary trends in depth and help with 2015 staffing plans. Attendees will:
- Gain insights on how to attract employees with the skills in high demand in today’s hiring environment
- Examine current compensation trends for accounting and finance professionals
- Explore how to retain high-performing employees
The webinar features three experts who will present their observations on hiring trends going into 2015:
- Paul McDonald (moderator), senior executive director, Robert Half
- Mike Dinsdale, CFO, DocuSign
- Shirley Wiliani, CFO, Hardin Holdings, Inc. and affiliated companies
Presentation time and CPE
The free, one-hour webinar will take place Dec. 9, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. EST. One unit of continuing professional education (CPE) credit will be offered to those who attend the live version of this webinar (field of study: Personnel/HR).