Robert Half Legal, in partnership with the ACC SoCal, will be hosting a multidisciplinary panel to discuss when an organization is hit by a cybersecurity breach, where are the hot spots and more importantly, the blind spots for one’s legal team. This unique panel discussion moderated by Robert Half Legal’s own George Denlinger, Senior District President, will share and explore:
- Widely accepted and also potentially contentious points of view (law enforcement, outside counsel, technology and risk management)
- Changes and trends to General Counsel’s involvement in cybersecurity readiness and response
- Disclosure – timing and protocols
- Downstream impact and liabilities – anticipated and unexpected
- Critical considerations for international breaches
- And more
Panelists comprise of legal executives from several areas of expertise. This year’s event will host Frank Wu, Global Managing Director for Robert Half Legal, Rocco Grillo, Cybersecurity Managing Director for Protiviti, Geoff Noonan, Special Agent for The United States Secret Service and Tom Barnett, Special Counsel, eDiscovery and Data Science for Paul Hastings LLP.
This high profile event will take place at The Huntley Santa Monica,Thursday, August 6 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Networking will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m., with the panel discussion from 6:30 to 8 p.m., followed by networking and dessert from 8 to-9 p.m. Attending this event will provide one CLE credit in the general category toward one’s California continuing legal education requirements. Registration is required and can be submitted to Haley Klatt at [email protected].