What are the advantages of working as a temporary or project professional while searching for legal employment?
Many professionals searching for legal employment decide to work on temporary or project assignments because they can earn income while sharpening their job skills. It also allows them to "try out" work in different firms and office cultures during their search for full-time employment. In fact, often a temporary or project assignment may become a full-time job. Finally, you can enjoy a flexible work schedule along with the diversity of working in different offices and practice areas.
There is no charge to any candidate who works with Robert Half Legal. Our services are free to you. The law firms and corporate legal departments with whom we work pay fees to us.
We recognize the value of a committed employee, so we offer access to the comprehensive benefits package outlined in the Candidate Services section for qualified candidates interested in legal employment.
- Under ‘Legal Jobs’ on our website, go to Submit Resume.
- Fill out all *Required Fields under ‘Resume Upload.’
- Under ‘Attach Resume,’ click the ‘Browse’ button on the right, and select your file for upload. Your resume can be in .DOC, .DOCX, .PDF, or .TXT format.
- Click on ‘Submit My Resume.’
- Once you have submitted your resume, this will serve as your confidential profile. You can apply for jobs on the Robert Half Legal site, and we will keep you updated on new opportunities that meet your preferences.
- You can save jobs to apply for later or submit your application for multiple jobs at once.
9 out of 10 of our customers say they would recommend us to their colleagues.
We are a division of Robert Half, a company that has been connecting the most highly skilled candidates with the right jobs since 1948.
Our company once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2015)
Our company has more than 60 years of experience providing our clients with the cost-effective staffing and recruitment solutions necessary to help get the work done quickly, efficiently and within budget.
We place attorneys, paralegals and other skilled legal professionals in project and full-time positions within leading law firms and corporate legal departments. A variety of work choices are available to meet your individual needs, including:
Short-term or long-term projects
Summer and holiday work
Full-time, evening or part-time legal employment
Employment between permanent jobs
We will take the time to learn about you and your specific skills and expertise. You will be considered for projects fitting your skill set, your experience will be matched with the best and most challenging positions available, and your compensation will always be competitive.