Robert Half Legal recognizes how critical it is for legal professionals to stay competitive when developing a legal career in today's environment, and our online legal training program can help you keep one step ahead. We offer an extensive library of training resources to help our candidates maintain and grow their skills, whether they are working on a project or in between assignments.
• Job Search Advice: These resources from Robert Half Legal will assist you with career management, including cover letter, resume and interview preparation. Our job interview tips cover phone and in-person interviews, common interview questions you may encounter, questions you should ask in an interview and what to wear.
• Online Training: Registered candidates gain access to our free online job training programs feature learning courses that allow legal professionals to stay competitive in today's career environment. The training provides access to more than 8,000 of these courses that can lead to certification and skill building that you can carry over to your next job.
• Free Resources: Our resources are available at no cost and are intended to guide you in your career. Check out our Salary Guide, Salary Calculator, Business Etiquette Guide, Future Law Office and other information available to legal professionals.
• Glossary of Job descriptions: Includes an overview of the typical skills, educational background and duties for numerous legal positions in law firms and corporate legal departments in the US. The information was derived from the thousands of full-time, temporary and project placements made through Robert Half Legal and the market knowledge of our recruiting and staffing professionals. While the job descriptions provide an overview of typical responsibilities and skill requirements, job descriptions will vary based on the size of the legal organization and other factors.
Online Training for Legal Professionals
Robert Half Legal recognizes that it is crucial for our legal professionals to stay competitive in today's career environment. Our online training program offers a wide range of online courses and online reference materials – including project management training and training geared toward administrative support staff. These online training courses help our registered candidates maintain and grow their skills whether they are currently working on a project or in-between projects.
Legal Training Benefits:
- Over 8,000 courses relevant to legal training, including Legal Compliance, Microsoft Office®, Federal Government requirements and Project Management. These courses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Personalized legal training – Create your learning profile and explore the option of having an online mentor.
- Access to test-preparation software relevant to legal training, as well as current news in the form of books and articles.
Robert Half Legal provides online training to all of our legal professionals at no additional cost or eligibility requirements. Instructional resources for our online training program are also available, including Quick Start Guide and FAQs. For further details about training courses, contact the Robert Half Legal office nearest you. .
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this free software installed, you may download it here.
Already registered and eager to browse our training courses? Current users, please Log in . For assistance, please read our Logon Instructions. For program questions contact [email protected]. For performance issues, contact SkillSoft technical support at [email protected] or 1-866-754-5435.