Sunny Sanghani is an associate director for Robert Half Legal's consulting solutions practice. He provides investigative support and solutions to clients in the areas of documentation gathering and review, evidence and electronic discovery management.
Mr. Sanghani joined Robert Half in 2013 and previously served as a senior manager, delivering value to clients through support for eDiscovery projects, including detailed review and project/process management activities, resolution for internal and external litigation matters, identification of opportunities to enhance control environments, and development of reporting methodologies for internal groups and external regulatory bodies.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management Oversight
- Data Analytics
- eDiscovery Litigation Consulting
- Internal Audit/Sarbanes-Oxley
- Vendor Spend Review
- Clearwell/Relativity Review Platforms
- Industry Expertise – oil, gas, mining; biotechnology; consumer products; hospitality; higher education
- Supported company's general counsel to address a U.S. Senate Committee subpoena and various State Attorney Generals' civil demands by identifying responsive criteria; worked with business owners to obtain documentation and facilitated reviews using an industry standard software platform.
- Worked with internal audit and internal/external legal counsel to conduct investigation to identify suspected illegal employee actions in a subsidiary; supported findings with data analytics produced by company's financial system.
- Assisted internal counsel to adopt new eDiscovery tool to support pending litigation responses in an accurate and complete manner.
- Oversaw collection and production of materials for a SEC investigation; facilitated transfer of responsive documentation to the company's external counsel for transmission to the SEC, reducing costs by conducting activities with the company's internal resources.
- Facilitated multiple document reviews for clients with data sets initially exceeding one million reviewable items; leveraged key groupings and communication analysis to pare data set, reducing expected review costs by more than half.
- Provided document discovery consultation, review and production services for clients related to FCPA matters in conjunction with internal and external counsel.
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration – Accounting, University of Arizona
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified Specialist in eDiscovery (CEDS)
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Certified Expert – Excel, Word Core, PowerPoint Core