Vice President, Consulting Solutions
Asker Saeed is a vice president of consulting solutions with Robert Half Legal, a premier legal staffing and consulting solutions firm. Based in Connecticut, he provides advisory, project and process improvement guidance to corporate and law firm clients in greater New England, the Tri-State area and Toronto, Canada.
Before joining Robert Half Legal, Mr. Saeed worked as director of diversity and inclusion (D&I) at Day Pitney LLP, where he developed and implemented a D&I program designed to support and expand the value of a diverse workforce while enhancing customer-facing teams’ ability to offer maximum client service.
Mr. Saeed has extensive experience in providing strategic leadership, management and support for sales, service, leasing, contract, and joint venture projects. He has drafted and negotiated large commercial jet engine sales and related contracts with multiple airlines and other entities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. Mr. Saeed has direct experience in managing, developing and implementing a broad range of diversity and inclusion programs as well as directing corporate governance and compliance matters related to both domestic and foreign commercial transactions. He also has developed expertise in identifying and implementing process initiatives designed to achieve operational efficiencies, more robust commercial work product and greater return on investment.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial negotiation
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Diversity and inclusion process improvement
- Juris Doctor, University of Buffalo Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Wilfrid Laurier University, Ontario, Canada
- Connecticut Bar Foundation
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association Advisory Committee
- South Asian Bar Association of Connecticut Advisory Committee
- Global Diversity and Inclusion Foundation