Robert Half Legal eDiscovery Services combines the resources of two Robert Half business units to form our eDiscovery team:
- Robert Half Legal, a premier staffing and consulting firm specializing in the placement of lawyers, paralegals, legal project professionals and legal consultants.
- Protiviti Inc., a global business consulting and internal audit firm composed of experts specializing in risk, advisory and transaction services.
Together, we are the only eDiscovery team to provide law firms and corporate legal departments with a unique legal staffing, project management and consulting solution to help improve productivity, lower cost and mitigate risk.
Through our Day2Review®, clients benefit from a fully integrated solution that includes legal staffing services, full-time subject-matter and industry experts, enterprise eDiscovery technology, IT infrastructure with flexible, on-demand project space, and an experienced project management team – all with just one point of contact.
Our eDiscovery Team
Our professionals have in-depth experience with the eDiscovery process. Our eDiscovery team includes eDiscovery specialists, lawyers, forensics collectors, former investigators, technical processors, ESI experts and business strategy consultants, among others. They understand every phase of the eDiscovery process and can deliver one cost-effective, process-guided, and defensible solution to help your law firm or corporate legal department.
Our consulting and staffing capabilities help identify the right mix of people, processes, technology and controls not only to help clients' meet immediate regulatory and legal needs, but also to help them proactively manage eDiscovery.
- eDiscovery Team Bios – Learn more about the people behind our work.
- Our Partners and Alliances -- Find a list of our strategic industry partnerships
- Our Office Locations – Locate the eDiscovery office nearest you
Disclaimer: Robert Half Legal is not licensed to practice law or provide legal services.
Contact Robert Half Legal
Learn how Robert Half Legal can help you develop an effective and comprehensive information governance and records management program by contacting us at 1-866-894-5598 or locating the nearest Robert Half Legal office.