- What kind of legal professionals can Robert Half Legal provide for my firm?
- How is Robert Half Legal different from other legal staffing firms?
- Does Robert Half Legal provide full-time professionals?
- How do I contact a Robert Half Legal office in my city?
- How can I be sure Robert Half Legal will address my needs?
- What if I'm not satisfied with the legal professional you send to us?
Robert Half Legal provides highly skilled legal professionals for positions including:
- Legal Secretary
- Records Clerk
- Law Library Clerk
- Executive Director
- Administrator/Office Manager
- Litigation Support Specialist
- Contract Administrator
- Docket/Calendar Clerk
- We are a division of Robert Half, a company that has been connecting the most highly skilled candidates with the right jobs since 1948.
- Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
- Our company has more than 60 years of experience providing our clients with the cost-effective staffing and recruitment solutions necessary to help get the work done quickly, efficiently and within budget.
Yes, we work with our clients to address their temporary and full-time staffing needs. Many of our full-time candidates take on temporary assignments while we help them locate a full-time position that matches their specific skills and interests.
We offer a cost-effective solution to the expensive and time-consuming process of an in-house search, as well as a North American network of offices that offers you access to highly skilled professionals that may not be available locally. Often our clients who are in need of full-time assistance will instead hire one or more of our professionals on a project basis. This enables them to evaluate a candidate's skills and expertise, and determine if he or she is a strong match for the position. You can get to know an employee before extending an offer for full-time employment, which helps you avoid costly hiring mistakes.
You may contact your local office or call our toll-free number, 1.800.870.8367, to reach the Robert Half Legal branch nearest you.
One of our Account Executives will meet with you, determine your needs and inquire about specific job requirements as well as your deadline in order to locate a skilled professional for your assignment.
We then review the academic and professional experience of each of our candidates. All of the candidates we place are evaluated through interviews and selected reference checks. In addition, we test the legal software skills of our legal support professionals.
Our service is guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with any legal professional we locate on your behalf, simply contact your Account Executive within the first eight hours of the assignment and we'll arrange for a replacement. You will not be billed for the unsatisfactory hours. For more details on our guarantee, please contact a Robert Half Legal Account Executive today.