Your law firm or corporate legal department may have an open position, increased workload or special project, and you need to familiarize yourself with current legal hiring practices.
Before you start your search, read up on how to ensure that your firm or company is familiar with the hiring practices today to ensure the best legal hire for your job. Find helpful tips below:
- Expert Tips for Staffing Your Intellectual Property Practice
- 3 Signs You Need to Hire a Legal Assistant Now!
- How to Find the Right Corporate Lawyer for Your Company
- Having Trouble Filling Paralegal Jobs? There's Good Reason
- Boost Your Team's Productivity With a Contract Attorney
- 3 Reasons You're Having Trouble Finding the Right Attorney
- Why Demand Is High for Data Security Specialists in the Legal Field
- Staying Competitive With Your Paralegal Salary Offers