Posted by Robert Half Legal on Friday, January 3, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Legal Lately is Robert Half Legal's weekly offering of essential news and trends that impacting the legal field today. This week's news includes links to articles pertaining to negotiating strategies, improving compliance oversight, tech trends for the new year and more.
- Learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of different types of negotiating formats, negotiating styles and preparation strategies. (Association of Corporate Council)
- Here are some great tips for how to get more from your Google+ profile for career growth. (Business Insider)
- Check out Social Media Law, a new book that equips attorneys with legal and practical insights to help them properly advise their clients regarding their use of social media channels. (ALM Law Journal Press)
- Here are five resolutions for the New Year that can significantly sharpen a board’s oversight of its company’s compliance risks and ethical culture. (Corporate Counsel)
- In this podcast, you’ll get answers to a wide variety of questions on technology and social media, including top tech trends for 2014. (The Kennedy-Mighell Report)