Posted by Lisa Hamilton on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 00:00
Legal Lately is Robert Half Legal's weekly offering of essential legal news and trends that impact the field today. This week's news includes links to articles pertaining to consumer privacy, IP litigation, social media and more.
- David Vladeck, director of the FTC’s Consumer Protection Bureau from 2009 until 2013, discusses enforcement actions on issues related to privacy with consumer data. (Wall Street Journal Law Blog)
- Check out this list of some of the biggest wins in intellectual property litigation for 2013. (Corporate Counsel)
- Read about Facebook’s high-powered in-house legal team and some of the more novel issues they face every day. (Corporate Counsel)
- Is tweeting considered Fair Disclosure? Click here for more information on using social media for Regulation Fair Disclosure. (Law.com)
- Here are ten tips for how lawyers should be using LinkedIn. (Social Media for Law Firms)