Posted by Robert Half Legal on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Legal Lately is Robert Half Legal's weekly offering of essential legal news and trends that impact the field today. This week's news includes links to articles pertaining to legal jobs, billing rates, cybersecurity and more.
- Jobs Report: Legal sector added 800 jobs in December. (The AmLaw Daily)
- Why $1,000 Per Hour Isn't Rare Anymore. See the NLJ Survey here. (The National Law Journal)
- The problem with malware and cybersecurity: How to prevent a loss of data in your company. (Corporate Counsel)
- IP cases at an all-time high in the Supreme Court. Read more on this trend. (The Litigation Daily)
- What are the 7 most common workplace injuries? Find out here. (Corporate Counsel)