Posted by Robert Half Legal on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Legal Lately is Robert Half Legal's weekly offering of essential legal news and trends impacting the field today. This week's news includes links to articles pertaining to GCs, firm mergers, compliance, unemployment issues and more.
- GCs are playing a key role in shaking up the entire legal landscape, according to the Georgetown University Law Center. Read more here. (Corporate Counsel)
- 2013 was a record-setting year for firm mergers. See what’s to come. (American Lawyer)
- JPMorgan deal sends a critical message on compliance, according to Preet Bharara. (New York Law Journal)
- How will the New Year affect job benefits? Stay up to date on the unemployment battle. (CNN)
- How to stick to your New Year’s resolutions. Hint: It requires technology. (Law Technology News)